Westanqvarn Ab:s kunddatabas
Registerbeskrivning enligt 10 § personuppgiftslagen (523/1999).
10230 Ingå St
Person som handhar registerärenden:
telefon +358 400 606 175
Westanqvarn Ab:s kunddatabas
GRUND FÖR UPPRÄTTHÅLLANDE AV REGISTRET
Personuppgifterna används för att sköta, hantera, utveckla kundrelationen och för marknadsföring. Vid behandlingen av personuppgifter följs personuppgiftslagen.
UPPGIFTER SOM INGÅR I REGISTRET
I registret behandlas uppgifter som hör till följande grupper:
Basuppgifter över den registrerade, såsom namn, adress, telefonnummer och e-postadress
Uppgifter med anknytning till fakturering och indrivning
Uppgifter i anslutning till kund- och avtalsförhållandet, såsom produkter och tjänster, deras användningsdag, uppgifter om säljaren av tjänsten
Personuppgifter insamlas i samband med registrering, vid användning av tjänster eller i övrigt direkt av den registrerade. Personuppgifter kan insamlas och uppdateras också från befolkningsregistret.
UTLÄMNANDE AV UPPGIFTER
Westanqvarn Ab kan utlämna kunduppgifter inom de ramar som tillåts och förpliktas i gällande lagstiftning. Uppgifter översänds inte till stater utanför Europeiska unionen eller Europeiska ekonomiska samarbetsrådet.
SKYDDET AV REGISTRET
För att ha rätt att använda registret krävs det användar-ID, som beviljats av kunddatabasens systemadministratör. Systemadministratören fastställer också den behörighetsnivå som beviljas åt användarna. För att kunna starta programmet krävs det ett personligt lösenord. Registrets användning och inloggningarna i det övervakas.
Uppgifterna insamlas till tjänstens gemensamma databaser, som är skyddade med brandmurar, lösenord och övriga tekniska medel. Databaserna är belägna i låsta och övervakade utrymmen och bara vissa, på förhand angivna personer har tillgång till uppgifterna. I de lokaler hos Westanqvarn Ab, där uppgifterna hanteras och förvaras, kan röra sig bara den personal som är berättigad att använda uppgifterna.
RÄTT TILL INSYN
En registrerad har i enlighet med 26 § personuppgiftslagen rätt att få veta vilka uppgifter om honom som har lagrats i personregistret. Begäran om kontroll ska sändas skriftligt och undertecknad till adressen:
FI-10230 Ingå St
1. Register owner
Oy Westanqvarn Ab
10230 Inkoo As
+358 400 606 175
2. The contact person for the register
3. The name of the registry
Westanqvarn E-Commerce Customer Register
4. Purpose of use
The register is used for customer relationship management, order handling and deliveries, and as a source of information for business decisions. The register can be used for marketing, but not for electronic marketing without the consent of the recipient.
5. The information content of the register
The register contains information about registered customers and orders placed in the online store, namely the customer's name, email, phone number, billing, and delivery addresses and the contents of orders.
6. Sources of information
The information in the register is obtained from the registration form or through the checkout page in Westanqvarn Shop. You may at any time change and supplement your information.
7. Regular disclosure of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
The contents of the Customer Register will not be disclosed outside Westanqvarn.
8. Principles of registry protection
All registry information is stored in computer systems that are carefully protected both for network and physically. Information is only accessible to key executives and accessing it requires a username and a password.
9. Right of inspection and enforcement of the right of inspection
A signed letter allows you to get information about yourself free of charge once a year.
10. Correcting information and completing information correction
You can correct your own information by requesting it from Westanqvarn.
11. Other possible rights
The registrar has the right to deny the processing of his information for purposes of direct mail, distance sales, and other direct marketing as well as market and opinion polls.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Westanqvarn Oy Ab (Ltd), Västankvarnintie 450, 10230 Inkoo as, Finland
+358(0)400 606 175
Collecting Personal Information
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection:
- Source of collection:
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Personal Information collected:
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
- Personal Information collected:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [INSERT AGE]. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- [INSERT IF USING SHOPIFY AUDIENCES] We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED IN OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
[INCLUDE ALL THAT APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO/DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
[INCLUDE THIS SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT AND SELLS PERSONAL INFORMATION AS DEFINED BY THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- categories of information sold;
- IF USING SHOPIFY AUDIENCES: information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchase
- instructions on how to opt-out of sale;
- whether your business sells information of minors (under 16) and whether you obtain affirmative authorization;
- if you provide a financial incentive to sell information, provide information about what that incentive is.]
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED IN OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above. [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS]
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above. [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS]
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
[Be sure to check this list against Shopify’s current list of cookies on the merchant storefront: https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies ]
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|checkout_session_lookup||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|checkout_session_token_<<token>>||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|identity-state||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity-state-<<token>>||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity_customer_account_number||Used in connection with customer authentication.||12w|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
[INSERT OTHER COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT YOU USE]
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: [Add contact information or website for the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. For example: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/]
Last updated: 20.02.2023